IN RE: ORDER AMENDING RULES 1601 AND 1608 OF THE PENNSYLVANIA RULES OF JUVENILE COURT PROCEDURE
NOW, this 17th day of May, 2018, upon the
recommendation of the Juvenile Court Procedural Rules
Committee, the proposal having been published for public
comment at 47 Pa.B. 3970 (July 22, 2017):
Ordered pursuant to Article V, Section 10 of the Constitution
of Pennsylvania that Pennsylvania Rules of Juvenile Court
Procedure 1601 and 1608 are amended in the attached form.
Order shall be processed in accordance with Pa.R.J.A. No.
103(b), and shall be effective on October 1, 2018.
1601. PERMANENCY HEARING NOTICE
least fifteen days prior to the hearing, the court or its
designee shall give notice of the permanency hearing to:
1) all parties;
2) the attorney for the county agency;
3) the child's attorney
4) the guardian's attorney;
5) the parents, child's foster parent, preadoptive
parent, or relative providing care for the child;
6) the court appointed special advocate, if assigned;
7) the educational decision maker, if applicable; and
8) any other persons as directed by the ...