United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
August 3, 2015
RHONSHAWN JACKSON, Plaintiff
JEFFREY A. BEARD, et al-, Defendants
EDWIN M. KOSIK United States District Judge
AND NOW, THIS 3rd DAY OF AUGUST, 2015, in accordance with the Memorandum issued this day, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Plaintiffs motion for the appointment of counsel (Doc. 77) is denied without prejudice.
2. Plaintiffs motion to correspond with witnesses (Doc. 78) is denied as moot.
3. Plaintiffs motion for sanctions (Doc. 79) is denied as moot.
4. Plaintiffs motion for replacement copies of court records and discovery materials (Doc. 83) is granted only to the extent that the Clerk of Court is directed to provide Plaintiff with copies of Documents 19, 55, 56, 59, 70 and 71.
5. Plaintiffs motion for case management to set a trial date (Doc. 81) is denied without prejudice as premature. Within twenty-one (21) days from the date of this order, Plaintiff shall file his brief, statement of material facts and evidentiary materials in opposition to Defendants' motion for summary judgment. See M.D. Pa. Local Rule 56.1. The failure to do so will result in the motion being deemed unopposed and addressed on the merits.