United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
July 16, 2015
JASON PHANTHAVONG, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
JAMES KNOLL GARDNER, District Judge.
NOW this 16th day of July, 2015, upon consideration of the following documents:
1) Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review, which brief was filed May 28, 2014;
2) Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff, which response was filed June 25, 2014;
3) Plaintiff's Reply Brief, filed July 5, 2014;
4) Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Jacob B. Hart dated and filed October 2, 2014;
5) Plaintiff's Objections to Report and Recommendation, which objections were filed October 15, 2014;
6) Complaint filed November 14, 2013; and
7) Answer filed March 17, 2014;
and after a thorough de novo review of the record in this matter; it appearing that Magistrate Judge Hart's Report and Recommendation correctly determined the legal issues presented in this case,
IT IS ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Hart's Report and Recommendation dated and filed October 2, 2014 is approved and adopted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the decision of the Commissioner of Social Security is affirmed.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Hart are overruled.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that judgment is entered in favor of defendant Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, and against plaintiff Jason Phanthavong on plaintiff's Complaint seeking social security disability insurance benefits and supplemental security income.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk of Court shall close this civil action for statistical purposes.