United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
July 1, 2015
ROBBI HUFF, Plaintiff,
CHELTENHAM TOWNSHIP, et al., Defendants
GERALD J. PAPPERT, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of July, 2015,, upon consideration of Defendants’ Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF Nos. 17-18), Plaintiff’s opposition (ECF Nos. 19-20), and the parties’ positions at oral argument (ECF No. 27), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendants’ Motion is GRANTED;
2. Judgment is ENTERED in favor of Defendants Coyle and Schaffer with regard to Plaintiff’s false arrest under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (Count I);
3. All claims against Cheltenham Township (Counts I-II) are DISMISSED;
4. Plaintiff’s state law claims for intentional infliction of emotional distress and false arrest against Defendants Coyle and Schaffer (Count II) are DISMISSED;
5. Plaintiff’s state law claim for malicious prosecution against Defendants Coyle and Schaffer (Count II) is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE; and
6. The Clerk of Court shall close this case.