United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
GERALD J. PAPPERT, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of July, 2015,, upon consideration of Defendants’ Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF Nos. 17-18), Plaintiff’s opposition (ECF Nos. 19-20), and the parties’ positions at oral argument (ECF No. 27), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendants’ Motion is GRANTED;
2. Judgment is ENTERED in favor of Defendants Coyle and Schaffer with regard to Plaintiff’s false arrest under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (Count I);
3. All claims against Cheltenham Township (Counts I-II) are DISMISSED;
4. Plaintiff’s state law claims for intentional infliction of emotional distress and false arrest against Defendants Coyle and Schaffer (Count II) are DISMISSED;
5. Plaintiff’s state law claim for malicious prosecution against Defendants Coyle and Schaffer (Count II) is ...