United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
July 1, 2015
WALTER GLOVER, Plaintiff
P. HORVATH, et al., Defendants
Carlson Magistrate Judge
Sylvia H. Rambo United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 1st day of July, 2015, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) The court adopts the report and recommendation of Magistrate Judge Carlson (Doc. 36).
2) The motion to dismiss (Doc. 23) is GRANTED.
3) Plaintiff is granted leave to file an amended complaint no later than July 22, 2015, in conformity to the standard set forth in the cases of Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544 (2007); Phillips v. County of Allegheny, 515 F.3d 224, 230 (3d Cir. 2008); and Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 556 U.S. 662 (2009).
3) Failure to comply with the above directive will result in dismissal of this action with prejudice.
4) This action is remanded to Magistrate Judge Carlson for further proceedings.