United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
STEWART DALZELL, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of June, 2015, upon consideration of the defendants' motion to dismiss (docket entry #7) and the plaintiff's opposition thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case from our Civil Suspense docket to our Active Docket;
2. Defendants' motion to dismiss is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART;
3. Defendants' motion to dismiss is GRANTED as to Counts II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX;
4. Defendants' motion to dismiss is DENIED as to Count I;
5. By noon on June 8, 2015 the parties shall jointly ADVISE the Court by facsimile (XXX-XXX-XXXX) whether mediation before the Honorable Jacob ...