United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
June 3, 2015
C.R. BARD et al.
STEWART DALZELL, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of June, 2015, upon consideration of the defendants' motion to dismiss (docket entry #7) and the plaintiff's opposition thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case from our Civil Suspense docket to our Active Docket;
2. Defendants' motion to dismiss is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART;
3. Defendants' motion to dismiss is GRANTED as to Counts II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX;
4. Defendants' motion to dismiss is DENIED as to Count I;
5. By noon on June 8, 2015 the parties shall jointly ADVISE the Court by facsimile (XXX-XXX-XXXX) whether mediation before the Honorable Jacob P. Hart would likely be productive; and
6. Further scheduling shall ABIDE receipt of the parties' facsimile.