United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
June 3, 2015
WILLIAM ROSS, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
EDWARD G. SMITH, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of June, 2015, after considering the plaintiff's brief and statement of issues in support of request for review (Doc. No. 8), the defendant's response thereto (Doc. No. 9), the report and recommendation filed by United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Reuter (Doc. No. 13), and the objections to the report filed by the plaintiff (Doc. No. 14); accordingly, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to remove this action from civil suspense;
2. The plaintiff's objections to the report and recommendations (Doc. No. 14) are OVERRULED;
3. The Honorable Thomas J. Reuter's report and recommendation (Doc. No. 13) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
4. The plaintiff's request for review (Doc. No. 8) is DENIED; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.