United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
June 2, 2015
KEMYAH WASHINGTON, JR. Plaintiff
U.S.P. CANAAN KITCHEN/FBOP Defendants
Carlson Magistrate Judge
YVETTE KANE, District Judge
Before the Court in the above-captioned action is a May 13, 2015 Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge. No timely objections have been filed.
AND NOW, this 2nd day of June, 2015, upon review of the record and the applicable law, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) The Court adopts the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Carlson. (Doc. No. 9).
2) The Plaintiff’s Motion for Leave to Proceed in forma pauperis (Doc. No. 6) is GRANTED.
3) The Plaintiff’s complaint is dismissed without prejudice to the plaintiff filing an amended complaint within 20 days of the date of this order.
4) If Plaintiff does not file an amended complaint within 20 days of the date of this order, the Clerk of Court is directed to close the case.
5) If Plaintiff files an amended complaint within 20 days of the date of this order, all further proceedings in this matter are referred to Magistrate Judge Carlson.