United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
June 2, 2015
DARRELL WILSON, Plaintiff,
JOHN KERESTES, et al., Defendants.
EDWIN M. KOSIK, District Judge.
AND NOW, THIS 2nd DAY OF JUNE, 2015, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Thomas M. Blewitt (retired) filed on December 23, 2014 (Doc. 7) is ADOPTED in part and DECLINED to be adopted in part;
(2) Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to Proceed In Forma Pauperis (Doc. 2) is GRANTED;
(3) Defendants Beggs and Kerestes are DISMISSED from this action;
(4) The action shall PROCEED against Defendant Spaide; and,
(5) The Clerk of Court is directed to REMAND AND REFER the above-captioned action to a Magistrate Judge for further proceedings.