United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
May 4, 2015
TERRENCE DAVIS, Petitioner,
STEVEN GLUNT, Respondent.
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL, J.
AND NOW, this 4th day of May 2015, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of Magistrate Judge Lynne Sitarski’s report and recommendation (doc. no. 5), to which no timely objection has been made, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The report and recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED without prejudice.
3. Petitioner’s motion to stay and hold this matter in abeyance, doc. no. 4, is DENIED.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The clerk is directed to mark this case CLOSED.