United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
April 20, 2015
DELTA AIR LINES, INC. et al.
Stewart Dalzell, J.
AND NOW, this 20th day of April, 2015, upon consideration of defendants Delta Air Lines, Inc. and Northwest Airlines, Inc.’s motion to dismiss (docket entry # 9), plaintiff’s response in opposition thereto, Delta’s motion for leave to file a reply (docket entry # 12) and plaintiff’s motion for leave to file a surreply (docket entry # 13), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendant Northwest Airlines, Inc. is DISMISSED as it no longer exists as a cognizable juridical entity;
2. Delta Air Lines, Inc.’s motion for leave to file a reply is GRANTED;
3. Plaintiff’s motion for leave to file a surreply is GRANTED;
4. Delta Air Lines, Inc.’s motion to dismiss is GRANTED;
5. Shad’s amended complaint is DISMISSED; and
6. Shad’s request to amend her Amended Complaint is DENIED; and
7. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case statistically.