United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
April 17, 2015
H.G., a minor, by and through his parent and natural guardian, BARBARA DAVIS, Plaintiff,
UPPER DUBLIN SCHOOL DISTRICT, Defendant.
NITZA I. QUINONES ALEJANDRO, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 17th day of April 2015, upon careful and independent consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski, [ECF 37], Plaintiff's Objections thereto, [ECF 38], Defendant's response to Plaintiff's Objections, [ECF 39], and the administrative record, and consistent with the accompanying Memorandum Opinion filed on this day, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's Objections are OVERRULED, in part.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. Plaintiff's amended motion to receive additional evidence, [ECF 36], is GRANTED, in part, to permit the admission of portions of Plaintiff's Exhibit 5, [ECF 25-8], and the entirety of Exhibits 9, 10, 19, and 22, [ECF 26-3, 26-4, 27-3, 27-4, 27-7], and DENIED as to all other submissions.
3. Defendant's submission of Exhibit 17, [ECF 24-19], is DENIED.
2. Plaintiff's motion for judgment on the administrative record, [ECF 25], is DENIED.
3. Defendant's motion for judgment on the administrative record, [ECF 24], is GRANTED.
The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this matter CLOSED.