United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
April 9, 2015
SCOTTSDALE INSURANCE COMPANY,
REFRIGERATION, SERVICE AND ENGINEERING, INC.
GERHART, HARTMAN & RITNER, and MARK A. FLUHARTY.
STEWART DALZELL, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 9th day of April, 2015, upon consideration of plaintiff Scottsdale Insurance Company's motion for summary judgment (docket entry #26), defendant Refrigeration, Service and Engineering, Inc.'s response in opposition thereto, and plaintiff's reply, and for the reasons stated in our Memorandum this day, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (docket entry #26) is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
2. The parties shall COMPLETE discovery by July 10, 2015;
3. The parties shall by noon on July 17, 2015 jointly INFORM the Court whether they intend to file any motions for summary judgment or will proceed to trial;
4. Further scheduling shall ABIDE the parties' report; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case from our Active Docket to our Civil Suspense Docket pending the parties' report.