United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
STEWART DALZELL, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 9th day of April, 2015, upon consideration of plaintiff Scottsdale Insurance Company's motion for summary judgment (docket entry #26), defendant Refrigeration, Service and Engineering, Inc.'s response in opposition thereto, and plaintiff's reply, and for the reasons stated in our Memorandum this day, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (docket entry #26) is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
2. The parties shall COMPLETE discovery by July 10, 2015;
3. The parties shall by noon on July 17, 2015 jointly INFORM the Court whether they intend to file any motions for summary judgment or will proceed to trial;
4. Further scheduling shall ABIDE the parties' report; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall TRANSFER this case from our Active Docket to our Civil Suspense Docket ...