United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
MALACHY E. MANNION United States District Judge
For the reasons set forth in the Memorandum of this date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Defendants’ motion for summary judgment (Doc. 118) is GRANTED. The Clerk of Court is directed to enter judgment in favor of Defendants and against Plaintiff on all claims.
2. Plaintiff’s motion for summary judgment (Doc. 121) is DENIED.
3. Plaintiff’s motion for enlargement of time to file dispositive motions (Doc. 109), motion to take videotape depositions (Doc. 119), and motion for an order to file a sur-reply (Doc. 135) are DISMISSED as moot.
4. Plaintiff’s motion to compel (Doc. 110) is DENIED.
5. Plaintiff’s motion for leave to file an amended complaint (Doc. 113) is DENIED for the reasons set forth in this Court’s January 22, 2014 Memorandum and Order.
6. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
7. Any appeal from this Order will be deemed frivolous, without probable cause and ...