United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
March 11, 2015
STEVEN R. GLUNT, et al.
L. FELIPE RESTREPO, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 10th day of March, 2015, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition of Joel Agron for Writ of Habeas Corpus Under 28 U.S.C. § 2254, petitioner's brief in support thereof, the Report and Recommendation ("R&R") of Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter (ECF Document 11), and petitioner's objections thereto (Doc. 12),  it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections are OVERRULED;
2. The Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The habeas petition is DENIED and DISMISSED;
4. A certificate of appealability shall not issue in that a reasonable jurist could not conclude that the Court is incorrect in denying and dismissing the petition for the reasons provided in the R&R and this Order. See Slack v. McDaniel, 529 U.S. 473, 484 (2000);
5. The Clerk shall mark this case CLOSED.