United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
MARK A. KEARNEY, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 6th day of March 2015, upon consideration of Defendants' Motion to Set Aside Default (ECF Doc. No. 12), and Plaintiff's Response (ECF Doc. No. 13), it is ORDERED that:
1. Defendants' Motion is GRANTED.
2. Defendants' Answer (ECF Doc. No. 11) is accepted.
3. The Clerk of Court shall VACATE the entry of default against all Defendants.
4. The damages hearing scheduled for March 12, 2015, is CANCELLED.
5. The Order setting a damages hearing for March 12, 2015 (ECF Doc. ...