United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
February 27, 2015
JEFFREY KENNETH FADIO, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
GENE E.K. PRATTER, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 26th day of February, 2015, upon consideration of Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review (Docket No. 7) and Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff (Docket No. 9), and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice (Docket No. 10), to which no objections were filed by either party, it is hereby ORDERED:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. Plaintiff's Request for Review is GRANTED.
3. The matter is REMANDED to the Commissioner for further review consistent with the Report and Recommendation.
3. Judgment is entered in favor of Plaintiff, reversing the decision of the Commissioner for the purpose of this remand only.
4. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for all purposes, including statistics.