United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
JAMES KNOLL GARDNER, District Judge.
NOW, this 24th day of February, 2015, upon consideration of the following documents:
(1) Decision of Administrative Law Judge Nancy Lisewski dated March 14, 2012;
(2) Complaint filed May 8, 2013;
(3) Answer filed July 9, 2013;
(4) Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review, which brief and statement of issues was filed September 11, 2013;
(5) Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff, which response was filed November 14, 2013;
(6) Plaintiff's Reply Brief filed December 3, 2013; and
(7) Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy R. Rice dated and filed November 14, 2014;
after a thorough review of the record in this matter; it appearing that neither party filed objections to Magistrate Judge Rice's Report and Recommendation; it further appearing that Magistrate Judge Rice's Report and Recommendation correctly determined the legal and factual issues presented in this case,
IT IS ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Rice's Report and Recommendation is approved and adopted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's request for review is granted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's request for remand is granted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that judgment is entered in favor of plaintiff Jennifer Gale Foster, and against defendant Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting ...