United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
February 19, 2015
TIM E. HOLZ, Plaintiff,
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, et al., Defendants.
John E. Jones III, United States District Judge.
NOW, THEREFORE, in accordance with the Memorandum issued this date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Plaintiff’s request to proceed in forma pauperis (Doc. 2) is DENIED.
2. Plaintiff’s complaint (Doc. 1) is DISMISSED without prejudice pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(g).
3. The Clerk of Court is directed to VACATE the administrative order (Doc. 6) and NOTIFY the warden at the United States Penitentiary at Lewisburg.
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
5. Any appeal from this Order is DEEMED frivolous and not in good faith. See 28 U.S.C. § 1915(a)(3).