United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
February 6, 2015
AMERICAN WESTERN HOME INSURANCE COMPANY, Plaintiff,
DONNELLY DISTRIBUTION, INC., Defendant.
Berle M. Schiller, J.
AND NOW, this 6th day of February, 2015, upon consideration of American Western Home Insurance Company’s Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, or in the Alternative, Motion for Summary Judgment, and Defendant’s response thereto, and Donnelly Distribution, Inc.’s Motion for Summary Judgment, and Plaintiffs response thereto, and for the reasons provided in this Court’s Memorandum dated February 6, 2015, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiffs motion (Document No. 12) is GRANTED.
2. Defendant’s motion (Document No. 13) is DENIED.
3. Judgment is entered in favor of American Western Home Insurance Company and against Donnelly Distribution, Inc.
4. American Western Distribution is entitled to reimbursement of the $125, 000 that it paid on behalf of Donnelly to settle the Swanlund litigation.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case.