United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
January 14, 2015
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Commissioner of Social Security
JEFFREY L. SCHMEHL, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 14th day of January, 2015, upon consideration of Plaintiffs Brief and Statement oflssues in Support of Request for Review and Defendant's response thereto, as well as Plaintiffs Motion to Remand and Defendant's response, and the record herein, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell, and after review of Plaintiffs Objections to the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation and Defendant's response thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiffs Objections [Doc. 21] are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. Plaintiffs Motion to Remand [Doc. 16] is DENIED.
4. The relief sought in Plaintiffs Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review [Doc. 1O] is DENIED.
5. Judgment is ENTERED in favor of the Defendant and against the Plaintiff, affirming the decision of the Commissioner of Social Security.
6. The Clerk shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.