United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
CYNTHIA M. RUFE, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 5th day of January 2015, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, and all related filings, and upon review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Arnold C. Rapoport [Doc. No. 37] and the objections and responses thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk is directed to REMOVE the case from Civil Suspense and return it to the active docket;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Objections are OVERRULED;
4. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE and without an evidentiary hearing;
5. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
6. The Clerk of Court is directed to ...