United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
November 7, 2014
DAMIAN LEAFEY, Petitioner,
JOHN KERESTES, et al., Respondents.
CYNTHIA M. RUFE, J.
AND NOW, this 7th day of November 2014, upon careful consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and the response thereto, and upon review of the Report and Recommendation ("R & R") of United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter [Doc. No. 7], to which Petitioner objected [Doc. No. 10], it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's objections to the R & R are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DISMISSED as untimely filed;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. As this Order is the Final Judgment of the Court, the Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to mark this case closed.
It is so ORDERED.