United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Robert D. Mariani, United States District Judge
NOW, this 4th day of November, 2014, in accordance with the Memorandum issued this date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. The Clerk of Court is directed to CONSOLIDATE the cases docketed at Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1340 and Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1778 into Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1340; and to CLOSE Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1778.
2. The Clerk of Court is directed to DOCKET the complaint filed in Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1778, (Doc. 1), as a second amended complaint in Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1430.
3. The Clerk of Court is directed to ADD Defendant R. Marr as a party to this action.
4. The United States Marshal is directed to serve Plaintiffs second amended complaint on the newly named Defendant: R. Marr, Unit Counselor at USP-Lewisburg.
5. Defendants Nurse S. Dees; Nurse Alicia Scrunover; EMPT Fairinger; Medical Doctor Allen Edinger; Lieutenant J, Sherman; Lieutenant Scott; Lieutenant Sailor; Lieutenant N. Carpet; and, three (3) unknown Lieutenants at USP-Lewisburg are DISMISSED with prejudice.
6. Plaintiffs motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed in Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1778, (Doc. 9), is GRANTED for the sole purpose of filing the action.
7. Plaintiffs motion to compel discovery filed in Civil Action Number 3:14-cv-1778, (Doc. ...