United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
October 27, 2014
GREGORY DEYOUNG Petitioner,
ERIC BUSH, SUPERINTENDENT S.C.I. PINE GROVE, et. al. Respondents.
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL, J.
AND NOW, this 27th day of October 2014, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of Magistrate Judge Moore Wells’s report and recommendation (doc. no. 12) and petitioner’s objections thereto (doc. no. 14), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner’s objections are OVERRULED;
2. The report and recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED;
4. A certificate of appealability will not issue;
5. The clerk is directed to mark this case CLOSED.