United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
October 27, 2014
PATRICK HORGAN Petitioner,
TABB BICKELL, et. al, Respondents.
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL, J.
AND NOW, this this 27th day of October 2014, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of Magistrate Judge Hey’s report and recommendation (doc. no. 12) and petitioner’s objection thereto (doc. no. 14), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner’s objection is OVERRULED;
2. The report and recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED;
4. A certificate of appealability will not issue;
5. The clerk is directed to mark this case CLOSED.