United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
AND NOW, THIS 9th DAY OF OCTOBER, 2014, for the reasons set forth in the Memorandum of this date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The motion for judgment on the pleadings, filed on behalf of Defendants Trometter and Luquis, (Doc. 32) is GRANTED. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendants Trometter and Luquis and against Plaintiff, Sean Miller.
2. Defendant Damiter's motion for summary judgment, (Doc. 34), is GRANTED. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendant Damiter and against Plaintiff, Sean Miller.
3. Defendants Collins, Kephart, Defler, and Kovalchik are DISMISSED pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(e)(2)(B)(ii).
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
5. Any appeal taken from this order will be deemed frivolous, without probable cause, and not taken in good faith. ...