United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
October 2, 2014
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
MATHIS McMICKLE Civil Action No. 14-541
MICHAEL M. BAYLSON, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 2nd day of October, 2014, for the reasons stated in the foregoing Memorandum, it is ORDERED:
1. Defendant's pro se petition for post-conviction relief under 28 U.S.C. § 2255 is DENIED.
2. Defendant's petition opposing government's response is not timely (ECF 997) is also DENIED.
3. Defendant's motion under Rule 6 to prevent disclosure of grand jury materials (ECF 998) is DENIED.
4. There are no grounds for a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk shall close this case.