United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
October 2, 2014
OTHINEL JARETTE ALLEYNE, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security Administration, Defendant.
JAMES M. MUNLEY, District Judge.
AND NOW, to wit, this 2nd day of October 2014, it is HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. 19) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Schwab (Doc. 18) is ADOPTED;
3. The Clerk of Court shall enter judgment in favor of the Commissioner of Social Security and against Plaintiff Othinel Jarette Alleyne, as set forth in the following paragraph.
4. The Commissioner of Social Security's decision denying plaintiff's disability insurance benefits is AFFIRMED and the plaintiff's appeal is DENIED.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case.