United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
ANNE M. NESTOR, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN,  Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
JAMES KNOLL GARDNER, District Judge.
NOW, this 30th day of September, 2014, upon consideration of the following documents:
1) Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Judicial Review, which brief was filed November 25, 2013;
2) Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff, which response was filed February 21, 2014;
3) Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Richard A. Lloret dated and filed September 15, 2014;
4) Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, which objections were filed September 26, 2014;
5) plaintiff's Complaint filed March 14, 2013; and
6) defendant's Answer filed May 18, 2013;
and after a thorough de novo review of the record in this matter; it appearing that Magistrate Judge Lloert's Report and Recommendation correctly determined the legal issues presented in this case,
IT IS ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Lloret's Report and Recommendation dated and filed September 15, 2014 is approved and adopted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the decision of the Commissioner of Social Security is affirmed.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Lloret are overruled.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that judgment is entered on plaintiff's Complaint seeking social security disability insurance benefits and supplemental security income in favor of defendant Carolyn W. Colvin, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, and against ...