United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
September 17, 2014
BETH ANN CAIN, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN,  Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
JAMES KNOLL GARDNER, District Judge.
NOW, this 16th day of September, 2014, upon consideration of the following documents:
1) Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Her Request for Review, which brief was filed April 10, 2013;
2) Defendant's Response to Request for Review of Plaintiff, which response was filed May 10, 2013;
3) Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa dated April 22, 2014 and filed April 24, 2014;
4) Plaintiff's Objections to the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge, which objections were filed April 25, 2014;
5) Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Objections to the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation, which response was filed May 13, 2014;
6) plaintiff's Civil Complaint filed October 25, 2012; and
7) defendant's Answer filed January 25, 2013; and after a thorough de novo review of the record in this matter; it appearing that Magistrate Judge Caracappa's Report and Recommendation correctly determined the legal issues presented in this case,
IT IS ORDERED that Magistrate Judge Caracappa's Report and Recommendation is approved and adopted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the decision of the Commissioner of Social Security is affirmed.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Caracappa are overruled.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that judgment is entered in favor of defendant Carolyn W. Colvin and against plaintiff Beth Ann Cain.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk of Court shall close this civil action for statistical purposes.