United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
June 4, 2014
NICOLE MCGEE, Individually and on behalf of all those similarly situated, Plaintiffs,
ANN'S CHOICE, INC., Defendant.
BERLE M. SCHILLER, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 4th day of June, 2014, upon consideration of the Joint Motion for Final Approval of the Collective Action Agreement Class Action, the Joint Stipulation of Settlement and Release, and following a fairness hearing on June 3, 2014, and for the reasons provided in this Court's Memorandum dated June 4, 2014, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The motion (Document No. 33) is GRANTED.
2. The Court holds that the Joint Stipulation of Settlement and Release is a fair and reasonable resolution of a bona fide dispute over FLSA provisions.
3. The Court approves the enhancement award of $2, 000 to Named Plaintiff Nicole McGee.
4. Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 216(b), the Court awards $14, 727.79 in reasonable attorneys' fees and $816.64 in costs to Swartz Swidler, LLC.
5. This action is DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE, although pursuant to the terms of agreement, the Court shall retain jurisdiction over "[a]ll disputes relating to this Agreement and its implementation."