United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
CYNTHIA M. RUFE, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 12th day of May 2014, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendation ("R&R"),  it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk is directed to remove the case from Civil Suspense and restore it to the active docket for final disposition.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition is DENIED as untimely.
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk is directed to ...