United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
May 1, 2014
CARLOS SAUL MOCTEZUMA, Petitioner
THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, et al., Respondents.
JOEL H. SLOMSKY, District Judge.
AND NOW this 1st day of May, 2014, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court shall furnish Petitioner with a blank copy of the Court's current standard form for filing a petition pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 and an application to proceed in forma pauperis bearing the above-captioned civil action number;
2. Petitioner shall complete this court's current standard form of petition as directed by Local Civil Rule 9.3(b) and Rule 2 of the Rules Governing Section 2254 Cases in the United States District Courts, sign the completed petition, and return it to the Clerk of Court within thirty (30) days, failing which this civil action will be dismissed without further notice;
3. Petitioner shall complete the application to proceed in forma pauperis and return it to the Clerk of Court, or pay the $5.00 filing fee, within thirty (30) days of the date of this Order. If Petitioner does not comply with this provision this action will be dismissed without further notice;
4. The Clerk of Court shall file and docket Petitioner's cover letter dated April 21, 2014; and,
5. Petitioner's request for a writ of error coram nobis is DENIED.