United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
April 24, 2014
RORY A. BUDMAN, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant
JAMES M. MUNLEY, District Judge.
AND NOW, to wit, this 24th day of April 2014, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Magistrate Judge's report and recommendation (Doc. 15) is ADOPTED;
2. The plaintiff's objections to the report and recommendation (Doc. 16) are OVERRULED;
3. The decision of the Commissioner of Social Security denying plaintiff's disability insurance benefits is AFFIRMED and the plaintiff's appeal is DENIED;
4. The Clerk of Court shall enter judgment in favor of the Commissioner of Social Security and against Plaintiff Rory A. Budman; and
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case.