United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
EDWIN M. KOSIK, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 31st day of March, 2014, IT APPEARING TO THE COURT THAT:
(1) Plaintiff, Amanda Gessner, an inmate confined at the State Correctional Institution at Muncy, filed the instant civil rights action on January 22, 2014;
(2) Service of the complaint is pending;
(3) On March 28, 2014, Plaintiff filed a letter of withdrawal (Doc. 15) in which she requests the court to "dismiss & withdrawl" (sic) the above-captioned action;
(4) On March 28, 2014, Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson issued a Report and Recommendation (Doc. 16), recommending that we grant Plaintiff's request pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 41(a);
(5) We agree with the Magistrate Judge's recommendation and we will grant Plaintiff's request;
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson dated March 28, 2014 (Doc. 16) is ADOPTED;
(2) Plaintiff's voluntary dismissal of this action (Doc. 15) is APPROVED;
(3) The Plaintiff's complaint is DISMISSED; and
(4) The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case and to FORWARD a copy of this ...