United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
March 27, 2014
JOSE PEREZ, Plaintiff,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Defendants.
EDWIN M. KOSIK, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 27th day of March, 2014, IT APPEARING TO THE COURT THAT:
(1) The Magistrate Judge found that the terms of the settlement agreement have been substantially complied with and that there was no material breach of the agreement with the Defendant;
(2) No Objections were filed by Plaintiff; and
(3) We agree with the Magistrate Judge's findings;
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson filed February 28, 2014 (Doc. 30) is ADOPTED; and
(2) The Plaintiff's request to reopen this case (Doc. 27) is DENIED.