United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
February 28, 2014
MICHAEL ESTRADA, INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED
MAGUIRE INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
MITCHELL S. GOLDBERG, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 28th day of February, 2014, upon consideration of "Plaintiff's Second Motion for Conditional Class Certification and Judicial Notice and Brief in Support" (Doc. No. 36), "Defendant Maguire Insurance Agency, Inc.'s Motion for Summary Judgment" (Doc. No. 38), "Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment and Brief in Support" (Doc. No. 39), the responses and replies thereto, the supplemental briefing filed on behalf of both parties, and for the reasons stated in the accompanying memorandum opinion, it is hereby ORDERED that:
- Defendant's motion for summary judgment is GRANTED;
- Judgment is entered in favor of Defendant;
- Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment is DENIED;
- Plaintiff's second motion for conditional certification is DENIED as moot; and
- The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.