United States District Court, M.D. Pennsylvania
February 7, 2014
DEREK CLIFTON, et al., Plaintiffs,
RELIGIOUS ACCOMMODATION COMMITTEE, et al., Defendants.
EDWIN M. KOSIK, District Judge.
AND NOW, THIS 7th DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2014, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ATTACHED MEMORANDUM, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Karoline Mehalchick dated January 17, 2014 (Doc. 35) is ADOPTED IN PART, and NOT ADOPTED IN PART;
(2) The Recommendations as to Plaintiffs, Maple and Turner, are ADOPTED in that their motions to proceed in forma pauperis (Docs. 15 and 24) are GRANTED, and they are allowed thirty (30) days from the date of this Order in which to file an Amended Complaint;
(3) Plaintiff Turner's first Motion for Appointment of Counsel (Doc. 18) is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
(4) The Recommendation as to Plaintiff Bailey is NOT ADOPTED in light of subsequent filings; and
(5) The above-captioned action is REMANDED to the Magistrate Judge for further proceedings.