United States District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania
MICHAEL M. BAYLSON, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 4th day of February, 2014, upon careful consideration Petitioner Charles Campbell's Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (ECF No. 1), the December 4, 2013 Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Jacob P. Hart (ECF No. 11), Petitioner's Objections thereto (ECF No. 14), and for the reasons in the accompanying Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED:
1. The Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 11) is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 14) are OVERRULED.
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (ECF No. 1) is DISMISSED with prejudice insofar as it raises claims not cognizable under 28 U.S.C. § 2254 and is DENIED with prejudice in all other respects.
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this matter as CLOSED for ...