January 23, 2014
DEBRA SAUERS, et al.
JUAN R. SNCHEZ, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 23rd day of January, 2014, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Michael Andrews's pro se Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa and Andrews's objections thereto, it is ORDERED:
1. Andrews's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Document 11) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Document 7) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. Andrews's petition for writ of habeas corpus (Document 1) is DENIED;
4. There has been no substantial showing of the denial of a constitutional right warranting the issuance of a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to mark this case CLOSED.