United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
January 16, 2014
ROXANNE E. STONEWALL
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Commissioner of the Social Security Administration
JOHN R. PADOVA, J.
AND NOW, this 16th day of January, 2014, upon careful and independent consideration of the pleadings and the record herein, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge dated December 30, 2013, to which no objections have been filed, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. JUDGMENT is ENTERED in favor of Plaintiff, REVERSING the decision of the Commissioner of Social Security for the purposes of this remand only;
3. Plaintiffs Request for Review (Docket No. 8) is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART; and
4. The case is REMANDED to the Commissioner of the Social Security Administration in accordance with the fourth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further proceedings consistent with the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation; and
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to mark this case closed.