December 19, 2013
GARLAND ADAMS, Plaintiff,
MICHAEL WENEROWICZ, et al., Defendants.
EDUARDO C. ROBRENO, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 18th day of December, 2013, after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Henry S. Perkin (ECF No. 10) and Petitioner's objections thereto (ECF No. 13),  it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
(1) The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
(2) Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
(3) The Revised Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus (ECF No. 4) is DENIED and DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
(4) A certificate of appealability shall not issue; and
(5) The Clerk shall mark this case CLOSED.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.