ORDER GRANTING UNITED STATES' MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ORDER OF SALE
JUAN R. SANCHEZ, District Judge.
Upon consideration of the United States' Motion for Summary Judgment, good cause appearing, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The United States' motion is GRANTED and judgment shall be entered, as specifically set forth below.
2. The United States has valid, subsisting, and enforceable liens against the real property located at 4900 Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, Pennsylvania (the "Real Property").
3. The Court further ORDERS that the Real Property, more particularly described as:
ALL THAT CERTAIN tract of land situated in the Township of Caln, County of Chester, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, bounded and described according to a survey made August 22, 1966 by DeArmit and Hayes. Consulting Engineers and Surveyors as follows:
BEGINNING at a point on the centerline of Route #322 Horseshoe Pike (120 feet wide) a corner of land belonging to Sanuel Yost; thence leaving said centerline and along the land belonging to
Samuel Yost South 1 degree East 279.14 feet to an iron pin a corner of land remaining of the Grantor herein; thence along the same North 79 degrees 01 minute West, 100 feet to an iron pin a corner of land belonging to the Grantor herein; thence along the same North 1 degree West 279.14 feet to a point on the aforesaid centerline of Route #322; thence along the same South 79 degrees 01 minute East 100 feet to the first mentioned point and place of beginning
be sold under 28 U.S.C. §§ 2001 and 2002, to satisfy those liens, as follows:
1. The Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") Property Appraisal and Liquidation Specialists ("PALS"), is authorized to offer for public sale and to sell the Property.
2. The terms and conditions of the sale are as follows:
a. The sale shall be subject to building lines, if established, all laws, ordinances, and governmental regulations (including building and zoning ordinances) affecting the Property, and easements and restrictions of record, if any;
b. The sale shall be held either at the courthouse of the county or city in which the Property is located ...