December 13, 2013
JUSTINO MARTINS, Petitioner,
JOHN KERESTES, et al., Respondents.
MITCHELL S. GOLDBERG, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 13th day of December, 2013, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus (Doc. No. 1), review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Doc. No. 10), and "Petitioner's Objections to Magistrate's Report and Recommendation" (Doc. No. 14), which was filed pro se, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.