PETRESE B. TUCKER, Chief Judge.
AND NOW, this ____ day of October, 2013, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Roger Sessom's Pro Se Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after a careful and independent review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, and Sessom's objections thereto, it is hereby ORDERED:
1. Sessom's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. 14) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. 11) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. Sessom's petition for writ of habeas corpus (Doc. 1) is DENIED;
4. Petitioner's request for a hearing is DENIED;
5. A certificate of appealability is not granted.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk of Court shall mark the above-captioned matter as ...