CYNTHIA M. RUFE, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 1st day of July 2013, after a careful and independent review of the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 48), Petitioner's Objections (Doc. No. 51), and the entire record in this case, and for the reasons stated in the Opinion filed this day, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Petitioner's Motion to Amend (Doc. No. 33) is GRANTED; Petitioner's "Second Amendment to Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus" (Doc. No. 33-3) is before the Court.
2. Petitioner's Objections are OVERRULED.
3. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
4. The Petition (Doc. No. 1) as amended is DENIED.
5. A Certificate of Appealability SHALL NOT ISSUE.
The Clerk of Court is directed to ...