May 28, 2013
DAVID D. RICHARDSON, Petitioner,
BRIAN THOMPSON, et al., Defendants.
C. DARNELL JONES, II, District Judge.
The Court has carefully reviewed all pleadings, the full record, and the Report and Recommendation filed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Arnold C. Rapoport (Dkt. No. 11) ("R&R"). The Court has also reviewed the Objections filed by Petitioner (Dkt. No. 12), and fully concurs with Magistrate Judge Rapoport's conclusions; Petitioner's contentions are without merit,  and thus are insufficient to justify an evidentiary hearing. Williams v. Beard, 637 F.3d 195 (3d Cir. 2011). Petitioner has not presented any compelling basis to disturb the decisions of the Pennsylvania courts.
AND NOW, this 28th day of May, 2013, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Arnold C. Rapoport is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. Petitioner's request for an evidentiary hearing is DENIED;
3. The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED;
4. A Certificate of Appealability WILL NOT issue; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case closed for all purposes, including statistics.