May 23, 2013
TROY and JENNIFER DAVIS, and JILL U. TILLMAN, Plaintiffs,
BRIAN and ERIN GRUBB and ORLEANS HOMEBUILDERS, INC., Defendants. ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY a/s/o TROY and JENNIFER DAVIS, Plaintiffs,
BRIAN and ERIN GRUBB and ORLEANS HOMEBUILDERS, INC., Defendants.
JOEL H. SLOMSKY, District Judge.
AND NOW, this 23rd day of May 2013, upon consideration of Doc. Nos. 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 in Case No. 12-4628; Doc. Nos. 7 and 10 in Case No. 12-6747; the argument of counsel at the November 7, 2012 hearing; and in accordance with the Opinion of the Court issued this day, it is ORDERED that:
1) Defendant Orleans Homebuilders, Inc., the parent company of Stock Grange, L.P., is DISMISSED as a party in the above-captioned actions.
2) The Motions for Remand (Doc. No. 6 in 12-4628; Doc. No. 7 in 12-6747) are GRANTED.
3) All pending motions are DENIED as MOOT.
4) The Clerk of Court shall remand the consolidated cases, No. 12-4628 and No. 12-6747, to the Court of Common Pleas of Chester County.
5) The Clerk of Court shall close the above-captioned cases for statistical purposes.