IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 9, 2013
MARIOSA LAMAS, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
AND NOW, this 9th day of May 2013, upon careful and independent consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after careful review of the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Elizabeth T. Hey, to which no objections have been filed, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. The Petition is DISMISSED AS UNTIMELY FILED;
3. Petitioner's Motion for a Stay and Abeyance [Doc. No. 25] is DISMISSED AS MOOT;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk is directed to CLOSE the case.
It is so ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.